Life lessons learned on the way to find harmonious synchronicity with my horse...or at least stay on!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Excuses, Excuses...

Hey everyone!
As you might have noticed, I didn't do my 25 days of Justin Timberlake.  Two main reasons.  One, it's difficult to find the SNL skits online, and a lot of the ones I did want to include were nowhere to be found.  And two, I was completely preoccupied and too busy to blog!!  Amber and I were in California for the AAEP Convention in the beginning of December, and almost immediately upon my return, I was sick.  And that lasted for about 2 weeks...or more....I'm actually not sure I'm 100% over it just yet.  When I found the energy to do anything, I was trying to get my house decorated and put together before the Holidays.

Excuses, excuses...yes, I know.

I'm anxious to announce my goals for 2013, and I'll devote an entire blog post to those goals.  Yes, lots has to do with the Grey Pony, and many are things that I have wanted to do for many many years.  I figured you guys out there will hold me accountable, and I'm counting on that!!

Until then, enjoy the rest of the year!!  Hope Santa was good to you!!
Considering how 2012 went, I figured the best investment for me was a new helmet!!    Best gift ever!!

Wrigley apparently was very good this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment